23rd Annual Institute on Current Issues in International Taxation
co-sponsored by George Washington University Law School/Internal Revenue Service
JW Marriott Hotel – Washington, DC
December 9-10, 2010
Lead U.S. Government Speakers:
Douglas H. Shulman, Commissioner, Internal Revenue Service
Michael F. Mundaca, Assistant Secretary of the Treasury
William J. Wilkins, Chief Counsel of the Internal Revenue Service
Steven A. Musher, Associate Chief Counsel (International), Internal Revenue Service
Michael Danilack, LB&I Deputy Commissioner (International), Internal Revenue Service
- Competent Authority
- Transfer Pricing and Intellectual Property Transfers
- Foreign Tax Credit Developments
- Inbound and Outbound Update: What’s New and What’s Coming?
- New Reporting and Withholding Tax Rules: Sections 1471-1474
- Evolving Reporting Requirements for Uncertain Tax Positions
- PFICs: Searching for Answers, Looking for Guidance
- Managing International Tax Issues: Cooperation or Controversy?
- Financing the Global Corporation: Working With Section 956
- Ethics Issues in International Tax Practice
- "Ask the IRS"
For more information and to register online, go to http://www.law.gwu.edu/ciit