The group will discuss:
- What has the law accomplished?
- What’s gone right and what’s gone wrong?
- What important issues confront the IRS today?
- Where is the Service likely to be five years from now?
- Christopher Bergin, executive director, Tax Analysts
- Donald C. Alexander, former IRS commissioner
- Sheldon S. Cohen, former IRS commissioner
- Lawrence B. Gibbs, former IRS commissioner
- Margaret M. Richardson, former IRS commissioner
- Nina E. Olson, IRS National Taxpayer Advocate
- B. John Williams, IRS Chief Counsel
National Press Club (Holeman Lounge)
529 14th Street, NW
About Tax Analysts
Tax Analysts is an influential provider of tax news and analysis for the global community. Over 150,000 tax professionals in law and accounting firms, corporations, and government agencies rely on Tax Analysts' federal, state, and international content daily. Key products include Tax Notes, Tax Notes Today, State Tax Notes, State Tax Today, Tax Notes International, and Worldwide Tax Daily. Founded in 1970 as a nonprofit organization, Tax Analysts has the industry's largest tax-dedicated correspondent staff, with more than 250 domestic and international correspondents. For more information, visit our home page.