FALLS CHURCH, VA — Tax Analysts, the nonprofit provider of federal, state and international tax news and analysis, is now offering subscribers an online journal that’s updated each day with news affecting tax-exempt organizations as well as a rich array of official documents and other features.
The online journal, EO Tax Today, provides news highlights that affect federal, state, and international nonprofits. At home and abroad, in Washington and in the states, EO Tax Today provides the latest, most comprehensive news available about nonprofits from the executive and legislative branches of government, within the tax policy agencies, and in the courts. It is the only online product that focuses on news affecting tax-exempt organizations and that is updated each day.
This new journal reflects Tax Analysts’ longstanding leadership in the field of tax-exempt organizations. For nearly 20 years, Tax Analysts has produced The Exempt Organization Tax Review (EOTR), a monthly journal that is edited by veteran journalist Fred Stokeld.
Indeed, EO Tax Today gives subscribers all of the news, commentary, and documents that are now published every month in EOTR, but updated as it happens.
EO Tax Today subscribers will also receive:
- A weekly e-mail recapping the previous week’s developments;
- Archives of American Bar Association transcripts and commentary from EOTR;
- Accounting news affecting EO practice; and
- A database of searchable full text documents, including:
- All EO guidance from the IRS and Treasury,
- Best practices guidelines from leaders in the EO community;
- All EO-related court opinions, petitions, and briefs, and
- The Washington Roundup (full text documents from service organizations and interest groups).
To request more information or to see a product sample, please go to www.taxanalysts.com/eott.
About Tax Analysts
Tax Analysts is an influential provider of tax news and analysis for the global community. Over 150,000 tax professionals in law and accounting firms, corporations, and government agencies rely on Tax Analysts' federal, state, and international content daily. Key products include Tax Notes, Tax Notes Today, State Tax Notes, State Tax Today, Tax Notes International, and Worldwide Tax Daily. Founded in 1970 as a nonprofit organization, Tax Analysts has the industry's largest tax-dedicated correspondent staff, with more than 250 domestic and international correspondents. For more information, visit our home page.