PwC’s Worldwide Tax Summaries provide quick access to information about the corporate and individual tax systems in over 150 countries. The summaries are regularly updated to reflect any significant developments, and contain information about topics such as tax credits and incentives, income determination, and tax rates. PwC’s Worldwide Tax Summaries are now linked to Worldwide Tax Treaties, Tax Analysts’ online tool which provides a comprehensive database of bilateral and multilateral tax treaties and daily news coverage of tax treaty developments from around the globe. Through this arrangement, Tax Analysts’ Worldwide Tax Treaties users will now have detailed background information about most countries, in addition to content that enables them to:
- Access a database of more than 9,000 treaties
- Directly compare dividends, interest, and royalties withholding tax rates for in-force income tax treaties for every available jurisdiction
- Compare multiple tax treaties of any status (pending, in force, or terminated), including income tax, estate and gift tax, transportation, administrative assistance, and model tax treaties
- View documents in their original language, and in-force, pending, terminated, and unperfected treaties separately
- Search an archive of news, planning, and analysis articles by international tax specialists, dating back to 1992
- Review U.S. legislative history, case law, and guidance from a variety of sources, including the Treasury Department and the Joint Committee on Taxation
“With increasing globalization, tax professionals need to understand the laws of multiple jurisdictions,” said David Brunori, Tax Analysts’ deputy publisher. “PwC’s Worldwide Tax Summaries provide our subscribers with easy access to a wealth of tax information from around the world with just a click of a button.”
PwC’s Worldwide Tax Summaries are available as part of Tax Analysts’ Worldwide Tax Treaties. You can read more about the tool here.
For more information or to schedule an interview with one of these tax professionals, please contact Shaima Cardillo at 703-531-4852 or email@example.com.
About Tax Analysts
Tax Analysts is an influential provider of tax news and analysis for the global community. Over 150,000 tax professionals in law and accounting firms, corporations, and government agencies rely on Tax Analysts' federal, state, and international content daily. Key products include Tax Notes, Tax Notes Today, State Tax Notes, State Tax Today, Tax Notes International, and Worldwide Tax Daily. Founded in 1970 as a nonprofit organization, Tax Analysts has the industry's largest tax-dedicated correspondent staff, with more than 250 domestic and international correspondents. For more information, visit our home page.