- Nick Giordano, Washington Council Ernst & Young.
- Kenneth J. Kies, Clark Consulting Federal Policy Group.
- Jonathan Talisman, Capitol Tax Partners.
- Lindsay Hooper, Capitol Tax Partners.
- Robert Glennon, Williams & Jensen.
- Steve Glaze, Palmetto Group.
- Anne Urban, Venn Strategies.
- Sandra Swirski, Venn Strategies.
- Lindy Paull, PricewaterhouseCoopers.
- Donald C. Alexander, Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld.
Kenneth A. Gary, reporter, and Chris Bergin, CEO, are available for interviews on Monday, November 17.
About Tax Analysts
Tax Analysts is an influential provider of tax news and analysis for the global community. Over 150,000 tax professionals in law and accounting firms, corporations, and government agencies rely on Tax Analysts' federal, state, and international content daily. Key products include Tax Notes, Tax Notes Today, State Tax Notes, State Tax Today, Tax Notes International, and Worldwide Tax Daily. Founded in 1970 as a nonprofit organization, Tax Analysts has the industry's largest tax-dedicated correspondent staff, with more than 250 domestic and international correspondents. For more information, visit our home page.