Training/Continuing Professional Education
Introduction to Tax Analysts' Web Services — Federal Research Library
PROGRAM LEVEL: Basic
Recommended Field of Study: Taxes
Advance Preparation: None
Instructional Method: Group-Internet Based
CPE Credit: 1
Description: During this online class, participants will learn how to conduct research in Tax Analysts’ electronic federal tax information service. The instructor will use a sample research question to show how to most efficiently navigate through the library.
- Gain an understanding of the wealth of content available in Tax Analysts’ federal research service.
- Learn to browse and search for federal tax information, including code sections, Treasury regulations, court cases, and IRS documents.
- Learn how to link between the library’s collections, including the Internal Revenue Code, Internal Revenue Code analysis, and Treasury regulations.
Refund/Cancellation Policy: Due to this program being presented free of charge, there will be no refunds issued.
To sign up for a session:
- Click on the link to the Tax Analysts training center.
- Select the “Upcoming” tab to view the classes currently offered.
- Sign up to attend a live session by clicking “Register” next to the title of the class.
- You will receive a registration confirmation/rejection message within 24 hours.
For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint resolution, please contact our offices at 800-955-3444.
|Tax Analysts is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org|