Training/Continuing Professional Education
Introduction to Tax Analysts' Web Services — Worldwide Tax Treaties
PROGRAM LEVEL: Basic
Recommended Field of Study: Taxes
Advance Preparation: None
Instructional Method: Group-Internet Based
CPE Credit: 1
Description: During this online class, participants will learn how to conduct research in Tax Analysts’ electronic global treaties library. The instructor will demonstrate browse and search techniques; and tools that allow users to compare treaties, treaty articles, and withholding rates. Help guides will be provided to participants at the end of the session.
- Gain an understanding of the wealth of content available in Tax Analysts’ global treaties library.
- Learn to browse and search for treaties, treaty-related documents, and treaty news.
- Learn how to compare treaties; treaty articles; and withholding rates on interest, royalties, and dividends.
Refund/Cancellation Policy: Due to this program being presented free of charge, there will be no refunds issued.
To sign up for a session:
- Click on the link to the Tax Analysts training center.
- Select the “Upcoming” tab to view the classes currently offered.
- Sign up to attend a live session by clicking “Register” next to the title of the class.
- You will receive a registration confirmation/rejection message within 24 hours.
For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint resolution, please contact our offices at 800-955-3444.
|Tax Analysts is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org|