State Tax News and Analysis
Widely regarded as the leading multistate tax news source, thousands of tax practitioners rely on State Tax Notes and State Tax Today for comprehensive news and analysis of current state and multistate taxation issues. The nation’s most complete team of state tax news reporters and correspondents covering all 50 states, the District of Columbia, and every U.S. territory delivers:
- In-depth coverage of the latest tax decisions from the U.S. Supreme Court and state supreme and appellate courts
- Administrative rulings and regulations from all state revenue departments
- Legislation from all 50 states, the District of Columbia, and the U.S. territories
- Cutting-edge special reports, in-depth analytical articles, investigative reports, and insightful commentary from leading practitioners, scholars, and government officials, and Tax Analysts’ own David Brunori, Billy Hamilton, and Jennifer Carr.
State Tax Today®
- Online Daily
- An online archive of articles written by tax experts going back to 1991
- Full text and PDF of the original source documents of legislation, court decisions, administrative rulings, and regulations
- Up-to-the-minute news for key developments affecting your constituents' tax liabilities
- Free daily, customizable e-mail keyed to the topics you want.
- State Tax Amnesty Programs, making it easy for practitioners to find up-to-date information and take advantage of short-term amnesty offers.
State Tax Notes®
- Print Weekly or Online Weekly
Online magazine subscribers receive free weekly e-mails of headlines and PDFs.
Contact a representative at 800-955-3444
Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM (ET)